Pop Studs - F*ck Cancer

Tangs Design

In true Tangs Design style, we really got down to the point. FUCK CANCER. These quotable 12mm earrings, have a glass covering and are set in a hypoallergenic base. Funky, cute and suitable for all your cancer ass kicking needs. 

Full disclosure, a friend of mine was recently diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. All profit will be split 90% going to Kylee Sharples and supporting her   during her chemotherapy treatment and the other 10% to Breast Cancer Research. 

Silver dangle shown. 

Please Note: While all our earrings are set in hypoallergenic bases, we do not recommend the gold or rose gold settings to people with nickel allergies. 


Collections: All, Earrings

Type: Earrings


Related Items